Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thing 14

I enjoyed exploring more of the online productivity tools and came across something I'd been contemplating for some time but never committed to. Inbox Zero is the idea that you keep you email inbox at zero (or as much as possible) every day. Final action was also spurred by Jon from IT commenting on the size of my inbox. I haven't completely gone through all my old emails but I have set up several filters for listservs and e-newsletters that I get on a daily basis. Now I can go to the folder with these emails when I have time to read them instead of having to shift through them every morning to get to my "real" emails. Next I'm searching for an online tool for to do lists/ideas to help keep me organized with work and other outside projects.

PS...did anybody else see on the PostSecret comment that Wheaton College began their own PostSecret project? Interesting idea

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Postsecret and have been thinking of inviting the editor to Marymount as a guest speaker. I think the students would really enjoy a project of this sort.

    On online "To Do" list that has become popular is called "Remember the Milk." Check it out!

    ReplyDelete