A new program this year is the Graduating Class Gift. Graduating students are asked to make a gift of $20.09 towards a bench comemorating the class of '09. The photo is the of the goal tracker outside of the cafe.
Note: Forgot to mention this pic and post was emailed from my phone and uploaded via flickr blog tool. Pretty cool.

Great photos...and they make your blog so much more interesting. I really like how more online tools are interfacing with each other...i.e. Flickr & Blogger. It's great for us multi-taskers on the go.
ReplyDeleteAnd how cool is it that I took that photo on my cell phone, emailed it to flickr which posted it on my blog. Once I got the set up right it took minutes to do. This type of interfacing makes it easier for anybody, student, faculty and staff to contribute to a blog. Especially those that feel a project like this will have them chained to their computers.
ReplyDelete